Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hugs for YOU!

Hello Crafty Peeps.

I am here to share one of my last cards as part of the Crafter's Companion team. It has been super fun to be part of this team and I will miss working with such a talented, kind and caring bunch. Thanks CC for all of your generosity; I hope to have made you proud with my creations:0)

 This card is perfect for Anniversary, Valentines, or Just Because I love You. I plan on selling cards at a crafty yard sale that is coming up in January so I am building up on my Valentines Day cards. I think this is a fabulous new addition. I have used Hugs for You from the Humphrey Collection
 I have colored my image using Distressed Inks.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a productive weekend. Happy Holidays!

Hugs;
Janette

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh your coloring is so fabulous, love this cute image and the great design!!! Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)