Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sexy Tequila Tag

 New Challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!


Challenge #121 ~ Traditional Christmas Colours

I thought I would have fun and create this bottle tag with this super sexy image for gifting a tequila bottle. I think my husband and any man would love it;) What do you think?



 Here is a closer look at Bow (adult); she has been colored with Copic Markers.

 This weeks first sponsor are Kenny K's Downloads

and Leo at Flonz

 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - #100 For Someone Special
Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C164 Put a bow on it
Hiding in my Craft Room - NSD1  #73 Christmas
Anything But A Card Challenge -  Always anything but a card
The Stamp Spot - Tags!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to enter my CANDY HERE!
Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. I think any man would love the sexy woman and the tag!
    Great coloring and I especially love how you've done her hair.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for a tag Janette and awesome skin colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Spot tag challenge this month - hope to see you in next months challenge - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la - thanks for joining my CHNC challenge 100 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous wine tag for a male gift. Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card this fortnight and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowee! love the bling on her ear, sometimes the little details help make the project complete!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)