Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

A topper Card

Hello my Peeps! Today I want to share a super quick card that I made using the Mulberry Wood Card Kit for my Crafter's Companion weekly post.

I just love the shape of these toppers and the quality of them is superb! Making this card was so fun and easy. The toppers are pre-cut ready for you to pop them out and mount them onto your card. I also used one of the papers that come in the kit. This is heavy weight; high quality paper.

My card is very simple just adding a paper doily, some trim, and pearls. These toppers are awesome; just look at how beautiful the image looks with the foil border and swirls. The image is just so darn cute! One more Christmas card to the collection. It is almost time to start sending them out:0)

Here is an angle view of the card; you can see how the Foam Squares make the topper stand out a bit more.
Thanks for visiting and I wish everyone a crafty day!

Hugs;
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic topper and love all of the purple and silver you've used. Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!!!! Really, really beautiful!!!!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, i love this image so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)