Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trixxie Treat!

Hey ALL! I know I have been MIA and that has been due to having a crazy work schedule and no crafting time. I have still manage to get a creation done for this weeks new challenge over at  Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge

Our theme this week is:

Black and White + 1 (one more color)

 Here are this weeks sponsor Kenny K's Downloads

and
 

Here is my creation; I have made a bag using Trixxie Treat and Haunted House
 Here is a slanted view of my treat baggie; check out how to make it HERE. Stacy shared a bag on the Crafter's Companion Blog and I just had to try it! Thanks Stacy!
 Here is a closer look at this beauty. I have colored her and the background with my Copic markers.

I would like to enter my bag into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - #109 White and Black +1,
Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 1, Autumn
Raise The Bar – Anything with Wings








I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs;

Janette

6 comments:

  1. nice card, Thanks for playing with us @ 2 Sisters this week.
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag. You colored it great.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...clever use of the cheese cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card! I love your colouration! Thank your for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this at Andies, came here, saw the link, and totally scrap lifted, thanks for the links and the inspiration! Love your version.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)