Followers

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Red Truck!

 Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone is doing great and having a break from the heat. Here in Bakersfield it has been below 100 degrees and that for us is just great. Yesterday there were some scattered showers which I just love because this means that fall and winter are just around the corner. Winter is my favorite season; so I am super happy to be sharing a Christmas card that I have made for my Crafter's Companion Informational Blog post.

I used a stamp from the Sheena Douglas Festive set called "Christmas is Coming" which is the perfect reminder that Christmas is on its way! This stamp will soon be released and available at the Crafter's Companion Store.
 Here is a closer view of the truck; I just had to color it red:0) I have used Spectrum Noir Markers
super fun and quick as this image doesn't have too much to color:0) I have used DR8, DR1, CR11.
 Well that is all for me today; til next time:0)

Hugs;
Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me SMILE:)