Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mistletoe Mwah with Mula!

Hello All! Hope everyone is doing fantastic and is ready to see something cool; well I think it's cool anyway:0)

Today I am sharing a folded card that I have made into be a money/gift card holder for Inspirational Monday post for Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

Here is my finished card using one of the new Strawberry Kisses Christmas images. FYI they are super cute and for sale NOW at the Crafter's Companion Store. This set is called Mistletoe Mwah!
 Here is a closeup of the super sweet couple colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 And here is the inside of the card; I love the double sided paper and how fast and easy it was to make this card.
 Another shot of the finished card...
Okay so if you are wondering how I made this; I have taken pictures and will show you how I have made the base of this card:0) I have started with a 12x6 paper and scored at 3.5 and 7.5 inches in. So you will have a small, medium and large panel. I know WEIRD; but it works trust me!
 Then on the large panel I have used a border punch (LOVE this one) which then makes the middle and last panel the same size:0)
 I then fold the page inward. Here is a shot of the inside; I have used the lines in the paper to cut a diagonal piece. Then just glue the bottom of that part to keep the money from falling out.
So that is it for the base; I then wrapped a doily around it, popped up the image, added the banners and buttons and my card was complete with twine and a few pearls. Easy peasy I tell you!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 The Squirrel & the Fox -Anything Goes, Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes, The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan -Pop It Up

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. I love today's project, gonna scraplift if you do not mind:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Janette. I've got this martha stewart punch but I find it struggles a bit with anything thicker than paper though which is a real shame. I don't know if yours is any stronger?
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooooo cute! Great gift card holder - thanks for sharing it at Challenges 4 Everybody!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image!! Thanks for joining in at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous sweetie love the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely project. Great design. I appreciate this adorable creation. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)