Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kenny K Journal and a Sale!

Hey All! Wow how the days just fly by! I cannot believe  we are almost in OCTOBER! Really?!? Geez just a couple more months till Christmas and then a new year is upon us. WOW! 

Now; I cannot find my cable to load pictures from my camera so I am using my phone to take pictures and then e-mailing to myself. My son loves cords; if there is one out in the open he gets it and just loves dragging them along. So we are constrantly taking cables away from him. So I have a cubard full of all sorts of cords but not the one I need. I will update these pictures as soon as I find my cable.

Today I am sharing my creation for the new challege over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

Our theme this week is:

No Squares Allowed!

And so here is my creation. This shaped journal I found at Michaels for $1.50...how awesome is that!


 Here is a closeup of Queens Cutie; she has been colored using Spectrum Noir Markers
 Hair: EB5, TN8, TN5/ Skin: TN3, FS2, EB1/ Jeans: TB9, BT9/ Boots: GB5, GB8, GB10/ Outline: BT2, BT1


HERE IS SOME GREAT NEWS!!!
Kenny K Downloads is having a SALE!!!
For one week take 30% off all Digital Stamps!!!
 September 30th- October 7!

 So take advantage of this great sale and stock up!

And now for this weeks first sponsor is 
Kenny K's Downloads
The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.

And our second sponsor is 
Niki at Being Scrappy

This weeks prize is a choice of 5 Copic Caio Pens or £12.50 gift voucher for her online store Be Scrappy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Janette! Your coloring, especially with her hair, is amazing and just love all of the pink you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)