Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Green Hair:0)

Hello All;

I am so happy to share my today's card with you for a couple of different reasons.  I am using one of the new images that will be available at the Crafter's Companion store next week! Meet Sky; he is part of a new line called Toreads. He is oh way so cute! I have never imagined myself too much of the fairy/mystical type but I just loved this image.  I am loving the new color combos that I have used for the  hair and skin.....way loving it!

So here is my card:0)
 A closeup of SKY:0) I have really worked on blending the skin to get a smooth look.
 Here is my combos using Sectrum Noir Markers: Hair:DG3, CG4, FL3. Skin: TN3, FS2, EB1/PP5 for blush. Clothes: CG4, LG3. Image has been colored on Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by; wishing everyone a super fun and crafty weekend:0)

Hugs;
Janette

2 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous Janette. Your skin blending is perfect and you're right, he's a great image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic green hair. Still working to perfect my Spectrum comboss so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)