Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Published on Designed to Color

Hello All!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. Today I will share the cards that got published in the April/May issue of Designed to Color. It is a great read and encourage you to take a look if you haven't seen it. There is lots of great inspiration and the best part of this magazine is that it is focused around coloring. So if you see something you like you will be able to get color combos to try out for yourself.

So I had to wait for a month to be able to post these cards on my blog and now that the time has passed so here they are!

This is my Copic notes journal; where I can jot down things to try with my markers. Currently it has a few eye color combos and few random notes in it:0)
I have chosen Copica from Saturated Canary to be on my journal front. You can find her HERE in Krista's new shop:0)
 I plan on really filling this book up with things so this knob will help me keep it shut!

 You can find Elli HERE also from Saturated Canary
 And last but not least; Let it Rain; can be found HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today; if you are interested in the colorcombos please visit the magazine. Here is the link again:0) ~~~~~~~> Designed to Color

BIG Hugs;
Janette

5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Janette as always!! i will be in touch with you soon for tha addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I can see why you were published....Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there beautiful journal. I love this. Thank you for the sweet comment. No my daughter isnt a model, she wishes she was though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you rocked the coloring on all of these!!! I really love bold teals and blacks...looks faaaaaabulous. And a huge congrats on being published

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Tus diseños son cada día mas maravillosos! Me encantan todos!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)