Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kenny K Craft Star Journal

Today I am here to share a project that I have done using one of the new images from  Kenny K; OMG this release is awesome and is actually an addition to the Glam Gang; which if you follow my blog know I have been using quite often.

I made this project to go with Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge- #95 Ribbon

So here is my creation:) It is an altered composition book where I plan on putting pictures of my creations.
 Here is a closeup of ME....ummmm I mean Craft Star. Yeah I know I am dreaming; but in my home I am the Craft Star:0)



Hope you have  a chance to play along with us this week at KKKG. These are our FAB sponsors:
    and

 I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter - #187 Anything but a Card,  Totally Gorjuss -  #133 Something New(new image),   Aud Sentiments ChallengeAny sentiment, Crafts and Me - #85 flowers, Crafty Creations - #171 pastels, pearls, and lace, Just Keep on Creating -#2 anything goes, Penny's Paper-Crafty -#80 Anything goes, Tandastamps -  Something new (new image), Truly Scrumptious - anything goes, Great Impressions -  (May) Anything goes, Corrosive Challenges-Not too Shabby, - The Hybrid Chick Card CaravanUse Pink


Thanks for stopping by!
You might want to take a look at my candy HERE

Hugs!
Janette

15 comments:

  1. Another fabulous project! Thanks again for joining the challenge at Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. blimey you have been busy another lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining us at TG this week, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous c ard - love the 'collage' feel to it.
    So many wonderful details.
    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments with us this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at Crafty creations this week! What a gorgeous card - that hair is amazing! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful card. Love the image, coloring and embellishments. Thanks for joining us for this fortnight challenge at the Corrosive Challenge. Please join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project. thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous project and just love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adoro su cabello! Que bien te salen los brillos!!!! Increíble trabajo!
    Cariños,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fantastic, love the pearls and lace. Such a fun image too, the heels and tool belt are so sassy! Thanks for joining the Not too Shabby challenge at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image for a crafter! Well coloured too!

    thanks for joining in with the tanda teaser!
    suex

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this card. I love love love the main image and the way you have coloured her in, that girl has attitude :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)