Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Emboss It! Christmas Tag

 It is Team A's turn to play at Kenny K Krafty Girlz this week and we would love to see you Emboss It!

This weeks winner will get:
5 Digi's from Kenny K's Downloads and Marianne Design is giving away a lot of goddies:0) so be sure to play along. Like they say you got to be in it to win it!


So here is my creation: I have started working on my Christmas tags; whatcha think? If you look closely you can see that I have wet embossed some snowflakes onto the stripped DP. I have also dry embossed the panel with the trees. You can't really make out that they are trees but you can see that it is pine needles. SO cute! I have added a mixture of Distress Inks pine needles and Shabby Shutters. I really like how it came out.

Here is a closeup of X-mas Hottie; OH I LOVE HER! 
 
I have colored her with Copics and have tried very hard to leave some white to achieve the high gloss shine in her hair. Hair-E59,57,33 Skin-E11,00,000, R20 Reds-R59,29,05 Greens-G99,46,43

Hope you like my creation and have time to visit the KKKG Challenge blog to look at the gorjous projects my teamates have created. Hope you can play along with us this week!


Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. So many beautiful details on such a small surface.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E IT!!! Fantastic coloring and fun tag :)
    Hugs Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big WOW from me she's gor-juss hugz j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso! me encantan sus "curvas!"
    Un gran carinio,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Janette. I love your colouring and the gorgeous christmas tag design. Got something for you in my blog. Hope you'll like it. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic and awesome coloring!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made this naughty girl look AMAZING! Gorgeous tag.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)