Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

On the Sassy Header!

Heya! Well just wanted to share the news on my image being chosen to be on the header of the Simply Sassy Blog; you can see it HERE. Yikes I am just so happy:0)

No card today since I have been really lazy and just didn't have time to do a card to share; hope to have some time to craft this weekend:0)

Oh today is Freebie Friday over at PMS. I really like the one for today and oh just wish I would have gotten a card done.... Oh and one last reminder; PMS sneaks will begin tomorrow and go through the 6th then on the 7th is the HOP and Party when the stamps will go up for grabs!

Take care my ladies!

Hugs;
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Janette! What a fun prize and honor for you! :) Loved your colored image that they chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitaciones!!!!!!! Estoy muy contenta, te lo mereces!!!!
    Cariños
    (pronto tendras noticias mías!!! )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)