Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sunlight Feebie

I tis time for anoter Friday Freebie over at Paper Makeup Stamps. I have kept my card very simple and added some interest by adding stickles to the paper patern and also by adding the stitching. I have been doing stitching on almost all of my cards recently; and am getting better at it.
I have used the sketch over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I will also be entering my card in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine-Bring On The Bling
Craft Us Crazy- Anything goes in August
I have just gotten my stamps for the next release and I can tell you that they are FAB! So mark you calendars for the sneaks starting on the 4th and the HOP on the 7th. Also Remember to invite those stamping pals of yours for our September release party!  Your name will go into the prize pot for every friend that attends.  (Friends, we'll have a prize drawing for you too!)  Join the PMS forums early so you can get in on the fun and games on September 7th!
Oh and before I go; PMS is having a DT CALL for the Digi Makeover Challenge HERE!
Thanks for taking a look and really hope that you mosie on over to the PMS blog and take a look at all that is going on:0)

Hugs;
Janette

4 comments:

  1. wooow what a lovely card..love the colors you choose...very beautifully done...I am joining also the challenge from simon says challenge, my card is number 42 would you mind to see my blog...and many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful creation. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janette

    Love your card and the bright colours - love it.

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the glittery sun and your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)