Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pillow Talk with INKS

Yup; so I finally got to do a card using my Distressed inks. Now what other image could I have done other than my very favorite Pillow Talk from Simply Sassy!
Here is a closeup of my image. I have done a border with glitter using my nestie as a template. Saw a video on Make it Monday from PTI; you can check out the video here.
My papers and cardstock are PTI; flower from WOC; Pin made by me; ribbon MS.
I will be entering this card in the following Challenges:
Sugar Bowl: Sketch
Make It Monday-#28 Glitter Border Die

Thanks for stopping by;

Hugs;
Janette

7 comments:

  1. You finally took the Plunge on DI!! Well looks really pretty and love your shadows!! Take care!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. La imagen es preciosa y la coloreaste increíble, me gusta muchiiiiiisiiiimo! Los colores y los papeles que elegiste son muy bonitos.
    Tu tarjeta es hermosa janette
    Cariños,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card! The layout, colors and image. And everything look great toget er.
    Have a lovely sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ♥ thank you for entering the sugar bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a beauty! I love the shades of purple and beautiful coloring! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)