Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Fishes

Hello All! I had two assignments for today and instead of doing a double post I have decided to combine the two; I am truly happy that I did because the outcome of my card has pleased me.

Today is Review Day #2 for the July Release of Paper Makeup Stamps I just love this stamp!

My second assignment is one I am very happy and honored to be part of....My very first Guest Designer spot. It is for Scrapmaster's Paradise Challenge  and here is the Combo for this week.

So here is my card! Oh I am getting totally addicted to doing the rouching ribbon, I just want to do it all the time; it is so fun and easy and it gives such a dramatic effect. Loving it!
 Here is a closeup of Jill Fairy; isn't she so adorable? I think so; she is so super cute and comes with the Birthday Fishes sentiments and you can find her HERE she is available in both digi and rubber form. I have colored her with my Copic markers and done the background clouds with my airbrush system. I love how detailed PMS stamps are and how fun and easy they are to color. Plus they are super affordable; I am so glad that I found this company! If you go through our July 7th Blog Hop collecting the letters form each blog will give you a phrase good for 15% off the new stamps  you have until July 14th to complete the hop.    Also there are two Makeover Challenges for more prizes up for grabs HERE!
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Tickled Pink Stamps- Sketch *New*
 Ellephantastic - July: Celebrations
 Inspire Me Fridays - always anything goes

Thanks for taking a peek; hope I have inspired you some today and hope to see you at the challenges!

Janette :0)

8 comments:

  1. tehhehhee Cute card love this image too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill looks great in these colors! Love that ruffly ribbon and your fab coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Janette. Great colours! Thank you for joining in at Ellephantstic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, come join in the fun at Pixie Dust Paperie, we are giving away a Pixie kit worth $40!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is gorgeous hun! I love your coloring!!!
    Thank you for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays, this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real stunner of a card, thank you for joining us at ellephatastic this month.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card & colouring.
    Thank you for playing along with our celebrations. Don't forget we've got a blog hop going in all month & for entering the challenge you get 2 entries in to the blog hop candy!!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, lovely colouring and fantastic sky! and I love how you've put your card together with the layers and your beautiful ribbon. Thanks for joining us for this months Ellephantastic challenge.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)