Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TTT Open Challenge and Welcome!

Hello all! This week we are having an Open Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and a Welcome to the new DT members( Me being one of them...hehehe) sorry; I'm just really excited!

This week we have 2 sponsors; they are:

they are offering our lucky winner 4 stamps of their choice!

is giving 1 prize of a $10 voucher!  

As a welcome into the DT I made this super fun and bright card. Look at that cute little ducky; isn't she so freaking adorable? I think so!
 Here is a closeup of Rub-A-Dub-Dub from Stitchy Bear Stamps I colored her with my Copics; you can find the colors listed below. I added Star Dust Stickles to the white on the bubbles to make them look even shinnier....I really like the effect that it gave; so give it a try!
Copic colors used: Duck Y35,32,00 Feet/Beak: Y38,35,32 Tub:BV25,23,20 Hearts/Rim:R85,83,81 Brush R81,RV10,00,Y26,21 Bubbles B0,0000

Last but def not least; I added a circle sentiment that I got as a freebie from Annette. You can snatch it up here; she also has a bunch of other great ones: ) so go check out her blog.....Thanks Netty!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
KB Cute Monday - Bright colours
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Stamps R Us -  1 image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments


Til next time;
Janette

Oh and I almost forgot....I have Shinny Bling Candy to share; go check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Janette,
    Your card ROCKS! I love seeing copic colored cards..you have mad skills and the bubbles look fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image - I like the twine around the ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janette, First of all - Welcome to the team!! 2nd - I LOVE your card. It is just way too adorable for words. I like your tip too - will have to try that one. I am looking forward to working with you and sharing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and LOVE that you've used one of my freebie sentiments. Thanks for the credit too. I look forward to working with you on TTT. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little duck, lovely colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, so colourful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Jannette - that lickle ducky is so enjoying those bubbles! Great effect on those by the way - they're really 'bubbly'!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your project on *Take it Monday* and I am charmed with it! Love the color of your card and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card hunny well done and great to have you on our team! Great to see it on lots of challenges and also on Make it Monday! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)